10 IDEAS Baby Boy Nursery Inspiration

When I first found out I was having a baby boy, I couldn’t help but spend countless of hours looking for baby boy nursery ideas. After going back and forth with my husband, we finally agreed on a jungle-themed nursery. In case you’re having a hard time trying to decide on a theme yourself, here are 10 baby boy nursery ideas to help inspire you.


I love the dark blue walls with the cloud decals, such a great idea. 

photo: Pottery Barn Kids

I first feel in love with this nursery when I saw it on an episode of Giuliana & Bill. It's absolutely breathtaking. 

photo: eonline
This nursery is so chic and refreshing.

Paul Costello Photography
I love the color combination of grey and orange. 

photo: Anyon Design
An adorable western themed nursery, perfect for your little man.
I love this animal themed nursery from Pottery Barn Kids.
A nautical themed nursery, which can easily transition from a nursery to a toddler's room.
Love the idea of having a striped ceiling and a black wall....who would have thought it works so well? 

photo: Domino
I actually went with a jungle safari theme for my own nursery. These decals added the perfect touch. 

photo: Etsy

This nursery is perfect for the art aficionado. So trendy. 

photo: Elements of Style